A Unique and Brilliant Form Of Astrology.
Jaimini is a very fascinating branch of Jyotisha, and a specialty of my teacher, K.N. Rao. Events in a person's life oftentimes can be seen with this system in a startlingly simple and straightforward way.
I am pleased to announce two upcoming courses, one aimed at beginners, and one for more advanced students who want to expand their knowledge of this unique approach to birth chart analysis and predicting life events.
The Essentials of Maharishi Jaimini's Upadesha Sutras
Start Date:Saturday, February 4, 2017
Requirements:Basic Understanding of Parashari Jyotisha
Tuition:One Payment of $249.00
This course will give students a very thorough, systematic understanding and strong foundation in all the essential interpretive concepts of Jaimini, as given in Maharishi Jaimini's legendary Upadesha Sutras.
The course delivery model consists of a combination of video presentation, extensive written material and online webinars. Each week students will receive a lesson in the form of a one-hour video presentation, along with written material that fully articulates all the learning points with the example charts used to illustrate these.
After four lessons have been completed a two-hour online webinar will be held to further clarify and illustrate the learning, and to provide an opportunity for question and answer. When students have completed all eight lessons a final two-hour webinar will be conducted for the same purpose. These webinars will be conducted using the video conferencing software, Zoom, and will be recorded for distribution subsequently.In total student will receive:
- 8 hours of video presentation
- 300 pages of written material, including an original translation and commentary on a portion of the Jaimini Sutras
- 4 hours of interactive online instruction via webinars
Students will also have the option of participating in a closed Facebook group for weekly discussions and exercises aimed at solidifying learning. There will also be an optional final examination that gives students an opportunity to test their knowledge. At the end of the course all participants will receive a certificate of completion.
You Will Learn:
- Special karakas based on degrees of planets, and how they are used in natal chart analysis and prediction
- Sign aspects
- Argula, a very unique but often misunderstood interpretive principle in Jaimini
- Padas and their use in prediction
- Special lagnas such as karakamsha, swamsha, and arudha
- Jaimini's Chara Dasha as calculated by K.N. Rao, and a systematic methodology for utilizing it
- Jaimini Raja, Dhana, and Arishta Yogas
- Jaimini methods for predicting such important life events, as career rise, marriage, birth of children, and more.
- The use of K.N Rao's "composite technique" for improving predictive accuracy in timing events by combining both Jaimini and Parashari methods.
View this 15 minute introductory video to learn more about the Jaimini system of Jyotisha.
Jaimini Level II
For those who have mastered the basics of Jaimini-style chart analysis, this 8 week course is designed to take students a step further and expand their interpretive and predictive repertoire.
Start Date: Saturday, April 1
Duration: 8 consecutive weeks
Requirements:Understanding of the basics of the Jaimini system
The course delivery model will consist of weekly video presentations along with extensive written materials and bi-weekly webinars. The written material will contain original translation and commentary on relevant Jaimini sutras. Webinars will be two hours in length and will be conducted in a lively, interactive manner using the video conferencing software, Zoom. Each session will be recorded and subsequently distributed to participants. Students will also have the option of participating in a closed Facebook group for weekly discussions and exercises aimed at solidifying learning.
In total students will receive:
- 8 hours of video presentation
- 8 hours of interactive online instruction via webinars
- Over 200 pages of written material, including an original translation and commentary on a portion of the Jaimini Sutras
There will also be an optional final examination that gives students an opportunity to test their knowledge. At the end of the course all participants will receive a certificate of completion.
You Will Learn:
- The concept of "yogada" planets and their formation in Jaimini raja yogas
- Unique Jaimini methods for determining strength of planets and signs/houses
- Effects of planets from karakamsha and arudha lagnas
- Advance use of Chara Dasha
- Nirayana Shoola Dasha specifically for seeing misfortune
- Mandook Dasha for charts with four or more planets in angle houses
- Special Jaimini navamsha dasha
View this 30 minute introductory lesson related to the course content.
I invite you to join me in this exciting and enlightening adventure into the greater depths of this brilliant and unique form of astrology!